I hope you are having a fun and relaxing break. That's what is't been for me.
Télécharger Techniques d'impact en classe PDF
-
Télécharger Techniques d'impact en classe English PDF Titre du livre:
Techniques d'impact en classe. Téléchargez le livre Techniques d'impact en
classe au ...
5 years ago

Sorry to hear you aren't doing well. Hopefully you will get the pain under control soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about the arthritis. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that it gets better soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that it's arthritis, I hope the pain subsides soon.
ReplyDeleteYou may have already seen this article already, but I thought I'd pass it on if you haven't...
"Making College Relevant"
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/03/education/edlife/03careerism-t.html?pagewanted=2&ref=edlife
I thought it was especially interesting in the context of what we discussed in class and the roundedness of our undergraduate educational experience.
Prof. Arvan, I hope you feel better with the medication, and I hope the holiday season has been more uplifting for you. Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the well wishes. The pain is essentially gone. The meds are quite wonderful that way. I wonder if it will stay that way without the meds, but at the moment that is an experiment I won't try.
ReplyDeleteBefore Christmas I saw Invictus. I wouldn't say it was a great movie, now seemingly typical of the new Clint Eastwood films where it demonstrates historically true acts of courage from different contexts, but it is a movie quite relevant for our class. Mandela had a very deep understanding of what leadership means.
My New Years resolution is to read Thoreau's Walden. I started it yesterday. It is also clearly relevant to our course by asking question about what is it that is really important for us to be doing.