Due Dates for 396 Writing Projects:
Book Review - October 9
Multimedia Project - November 6
Final Project - December 15
Guest Visits Where Teams Will Interview (Apart from the interview itself teams will need to produce a script of questions in advance and a summary of the discussion afterwards).
1. College CIOs - Sept 30, noon till 12:50
2. Deans Watkins and DeBrock - October 7, some time after noon till we're done.
3. Campus Coordinator for Programs on Teaching and Learning - November 11, 1 - 1:50.
4. Director Writer's Workshop - not yet scheduled, late October or early November.
5. Other Guest, not yet invited. Does the class have a preference?
Student Led Class Discussion (This will be for a 50 minute segment segment, typically starting at noon. A lesson plan must be produced ahead of time. )
1. Bruner on Readiness for Learning - September 16
2. Bruner on Motivation - September 21
3. Argyris on Double Loop Learning - September 23
4. Drucker Chapters 1-3 - September 28
5. Drucker on non-Profits - October 5