Monday, October 12, 2009

Baseball Joke

Not wishing to jinx my guys, instead of a post with obnoxious in the title, here is one of a different sort. I spent some time looking for a joke where the punchline is .... you've got to take the world seriously. If you find that joke, please send to me. It is one of my favorite punchlines but, unfortunately, I forgot the joke. I didn't find it, but in the process of looking I found the following, which I thought was a riot. It shows the funniest things are true.

According to the Chicago Tribune, the following statistic was given in the press notes for the June 7 Chicago-Oakland game:

The Oakland Athletics are 32-0 in games in which they have scored more runs than their opponents.

This is the source in case you are looking for time to idle away.

No comments:

Post a Comment